Our signature Health and Safety report will notify you of anything we recognize that pertains to the health and safety of your family. We also include a free Home Energy Report & Free Thermal Imaging Report. Our Home Energy and Thermal Imaging reports will reveal improvements that can be made to help reduce monthly energy cost, and help improve the value of your investment.
Our primary focus is on your health and safety, and make you aware of any damage or faulty units that effect the functioning of the property to help you avoid unnecessary cost in the future.
This is a visual inspection only. We further recommend hands-on inspections of the HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Foundation be performed by specialist to reveal any major hidden problems which are beyond the scope of a visual inspection.
EGF-Safe Inspections is in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). We use state-of-the-art equipment, such as a gas-leak detector and infrared camera. Inspection Reports are precise and easy-to-read.
Here is a list of items we will inspect:
• roof, vents, flashings and trim;
• gutters and downspouts;
• skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• grading and drainage;
• basement, foundation and crawlspace;
• water penetration and foundation movement;
• heating system;
• cooling system;
• main water shut-off valve;
• water heating system;
• interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers.