- Health & Safety Inspection (Our signature Inspection during the buying/selling process),
- Go Green Inspection: Identify and confirm green features in a home,
- Home Energy & Efficiency Audit: Identify and reduce excessive energy consumption,
- Wind Mitigation,
- Water Damage,
- Wood Stoves & Fireplaces,
- Fences & Decks,
- Swimming pools & Sauna’s,
- Trees, Driveway, Walkways, Retaining walls,
- Exterior lighting, Landscape, Sprinkler systems & Drainage,
- Air Quality, Allergens, Dust Mites, Dander, Pollen, Smoke, Bacteria,
- Gas Leak Detection, Propane, Methane, Natural Gas, Carbon Monoxide,
- Water Quality,
- Lead Paint,
- Septic System,
- Radon Detection,
- Mold Testing,
Imaging & Photography Services
- Thermal Imaging, Indoor Air Temperature Comfort,
- Drone Imaging, Aerial Photography,
- Property Insurance / Claims Photography,
- Driveway Cleaning (grease, oil, algae & dirt removal)
- Home/Office Exterior Cleaning (algae & dirt removal)
- Carpet Cleaning (allergens, pet dander, fur, hair, dirt) Allergen and mold testing of carpet available upon request.
Ask about 6-month 0% interest deferred payments to qualifying home-buyers, and 8% to 12% APR plans beyond 6 months.
833-EGF-SAFE or (833) 343-7233
Our signature Health and Safety home inspection report will notify you of anything we recognize that pertains to your investment, especially the health & safety of your family.
We also include a free Thermal Imaging Home Energy Report. This is a complete written Energy Efficiency Audit with Images that will show you how temperature changes and moisture react in the home. The completed report comes with a detailed plan to improve the interior living quality and may save you hundreds of dollars per year.
Find out what your Home Energy Score is today.